- 19.5 oz. box of brownie mix (family size), including required ingredients on the box
- 8 graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 2 cups of miniature marshmallows
- Three 1.55 oz. Hershey’s bars, broken into pieces
Lastly, here are the steps you need to follow to make this fall favorite:
- In a 9x13 baking dish, prepare brownies according to package directions. Remove brownies from oven and set oven to broil. Top the brownies with graham crackers and marshmallows. Once broiler is ready, return pan to oven and broil for no more than 2 minutes or once marshmallows start to brown.
- Remove brownies from oven and immediately place chocolate pieces evenly over the top. Allow chocolate to melt slightly. Cut into squares and serve. Store covered, at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
Hopefully you try them out for yourself and enjoy them! Make sure to check out Pinterest for other delicious recipes!
Recipe provided by: LeeAnna Linton