Get tux measurements, prom dresses, nail/hair appointments, and
flowers for prom all in one stop!
How can I get $ for my old prom dress?
We will be accepting gently used dresses on Wednesday, March 4, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the New Haven High School. 15% of the money received for each dress sold will be donated to Track Project. The seller receives the remaining 85% of the sale price.
When is the Prom Bazaar?
Saturday, March 7, 2015 at New Haven High School Cafeteria from 9am to noon. Pick up unsold dresses money on Wednesday, March 11th, from 4p.m. to 7 p.m. at the high school.
Want to get fitted for your tux?
Wedding Creations will be here for tuxedo fitting. A $20 deposit is required to order your tux.