National Honor Society is an organization made to recognize outstanding high school students, who go above and beyond what is usually expected.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Thursday, March 5, 2015- Inductees attend a practice ceremony to practice their parts.
- Thursday, March 12, 2015- National Honor Society Inductee meeting @7:45 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 18, 2015- National Honor Society Induction @ 9 a.m
- The National Honor Society Induction Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, March 18, 2015.
- The student body at New Haven High School will be dismissed from class and called to the gym at 9 a.m. to observe the ceremony. Parents, grandparents, and other inductee family members are welcome to attend.
- After the ceremony, the inductees and their family members are invited to the cafeteria for snacks and drinks.