Street Closure Information:
- Saturday Nov 3, 2018 there will be no "thru" traffic past the railroad tracks after 8am without a vendor or demo parking pass. There will be no parking on Miller or Front Street after 6pm on Friday, Nov 2nd.
- Olive St., past the railroad tracks, is temporary 2-way traffic on Nov 3rd 2018.
- There is no thru traffic on Front, Main, Cottonwood or MIller street.
- Public Boat Dock Access is limited and will be monitored due to the size of the event and location of events. Public parked cars using the boat dock will be required to check in at the "check-in" booth located on the MIller side of the railroad tracks.
- Handicap parking located off Miller/Front St. by Lion's Club Utilities. Small carts available to bring you to event, but not move you around event.
- Extremely Limited Public Parking available off Olive Street Only. No street parking past Railroad tracks, on Olive St. Bridge or in or around Union Pacific Railroad Access.
Shuttle Lot A: New Haven Lumber Lot
Shuttle Lot B: New Haven Pool/City park
Shuttle Lot C: UCC Church
Please make sure you standing at the designated pickup/drop off location for your lot. They will be marked by signs. Buses will not drive around to pickup other than at designated spot.
Firefest is a free event to attend with vendors accepting cash and credit for services and goods. Firefest is sponsored by Downtown New Haven, INC. and is put on by an all-volunteer group and paid for by donations and sponsors from the community. All profits go to benefit the mission of Downtown New Haven, INC. which is to restore, promote and revitalize downtown New Haven, MO.